Why spend your valuable time maintaining your WordPress website when we can take it off your hands?
Tested WordPress, Framework, Theme & Plugin Updates – With each site we deliver and each update, we’ve learned they don’t always play well together. No plugin developer can envision all of the uses of their plugins nor all the combinations. So… Sometimes updates are a little painful. We’ll take care of contacting your plugin authors to report problems and get updates when they’re available.
If there’s a problem, we’ll spend up to 30 minutes trouble shooting compatibility issues. If we can’t take care of it, we’ll notify you & the plugin author and restore your site to the previous version of your plugin.
What are you paying for each month?
Each month we’ll perform the following updates and maintenance monthly on your single domain (individual WordPress install):
- WordPress/Framework/Theme/Plugin updates & testing that site reloads (including subpages and backend)
- Scheduled offsite backups (Site type/updates will define the frequency) and retention of backups to your Dropbox cloud storage.
- 24/7 Site Monitoring – Uptime Monitoring, Traffic Change Email Alerts
- Monthly Site Optimization – spam comment removal, WordPress revision cleanup, database optimization, broken link checker
- Sucuri Malware Scanning – Check for and remove malware and injections
Maybe you went with WordPress because it was easy to add blog posts. Maybe you’re finding there aren’t enough hours in the day. We can help you keep your site a well-tuned, maintained and updated SEO-friendly machine.
Besides maintaining your site, you may want someone there to make updates. We offer two plans (Tool Box & Tool Shed) that include monthly website update time. Each month we can compose a plan of updates. Some examples of website update work we’ve done include:
- updating your calendar,
- blog posts,
- making your images “blog-friendly”,
- creating graphics for your site,
- changing page text,
- uploading and adding links to newsletters,
- uploading & creating image galleries.
Some examples of work that isn’t included:
- Plugin Design & Development
- Theme Design & Development
- Website Redesign
- Landing Page Design
- SEO Setup/Update
Time can be accumulated for up to four months. After the fourth month or upon termination of your account, the time is forfeited. We’ll give you an estimate of how long those updates will take and if you’re over the monthly plan, we’ll bill you before the work is started.
Concerned that a Year is Too Long?
Don’t worry even though you’ve committed to a year you can cancel or change at any time. The yearly commitment allows us to plan our time and monthly maintenance means that updates take less time.
Because we can anticipate loading, service time is offered at a discount
Cancel at any time
The program is structured to keep your site updated each month.
Looking for less frequent updates (quarterly/biannual/annual)? Sure, contact us and we can provide you a quote. Less frequent updates are not part of our basic monthly offerings. Due to increased level of effort, less frequent updates are priced differently per update.
How to Get Started…
- Check out our three plans (Tool Belt, Tool Box & Tool Shed)
- Questions? See our FAQ (frequently asked questions) or contact us to get them answered
- Select the plan that works best for you.
- Purchase your plan via our website via PayPal or credit card.
- Each month your account will be charged, your site will be maintained and you will receive an email summary of the tasks performed.